Pants Fitting : more about it

Now, I understand what balancing a pattern means. Adjusting a commercial pattern to suit your body often distracts its balance and creates wrinkles and I know what I am talking about.
This video is crystal clear on how to check the balance of a pattern once you've adjusted it :



I found this video on a new to me site called Katina Kay Creations which seems to be of great interest for those you share my passion for improving your drafting and fitting skills.
I hope you'll find it as intering as I have.
Have a nice week-end.

Commentaires

  1. Thanks for the link to Katrina Kay Creations. I immediately added her to my BlogLovin' list. That list just grows and grows! ~mb

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for this interessant video. It is like what I thought, but I never dared to try it like that.

    Have a great week

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est très interessant et merci Katina Kay et Marie Noëlle pour améliorer notre technique!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre visite. Vos commentaires sont toujours appréciés.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Une chemise pour mon homme

couffin pour poupée

Ajuster un pantalon : raccourcir la fourche