Where's my mojo ?

Blogging and sewing are far from me right now. I don't feel like sewing at all though I joined Shirt A Month SAL on Stitcher's Guild Forum at the beginning of the Year/ month and another one which is more like a competition on Needle and Thread Forum. Not to mention the nice fabrics I bought in Paris.
The fact is I've been a very bad girl during the holydays and my scale does not like it. I'm fed up of this yoyo game and I wish my weight stays stable. What's the point of spending many hours in an advanced sewing project if it can't be worn 6 monthes later ?
Consequently, my goal for the present time is to spend more time moving and less sitting in front of my computer. I am trying hard and the Paris Couture fashion shows don't help....
Wish me good luck.

Commentaires

  1. Me, too! My weight goes up and down, it is impossible!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yay! I can understand you, but my weight goes up and down very small, tight clothing is very uncomfortable when this happens ... so you are right, more movement ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bonne chance! Je suis egalement trop gras et voudrais changer cela. On doit coudra votre manteau avant que l'hiver est terminee. Vous voyeur je suis pratiquer mon Francais a nouveau. La prochaine fois que je visite vouse je parlerai Francaise couramment. Me souhaiter bonne chance trop!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. éh oui.... je crois que nous sommes nombreuses à penser ce que tu exprimes tout haut !!!!
    combien de vêtements cousus portés si peu de temps à cause de la balance !!!

    tu as raison : rester devant son ordi et la MAC, ce n'est pas "physique" mais si tentant !

    je fais comme toi, je m'oblige à faire de l'exercice tous les matins pour faire baisser la balance ! COURAGE...!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You are not alone dear. We all get this way from time to time, whether it's weight, work or just plain lack of will, we all lose mojo. Take a break and don't feel guilty, take small steps to reach your goals and you will be back and better than ever!

    Hugs!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Me too...I kind of lost my mojo this past year and have made a resolution to get myself in gear and to get blogging and sewing. We all go through these ups and downs...spring is just around the corner and with that a rebirth and a fresh outlook and prospective on things. Sending those wishes your way...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Courage Marie Noëlle,nous sommes toutes comme toi et je suis aussi en phase de "réajustement" pour porter ce que je fais(parfois longtemps à l'avance).
    Good luck.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre visite. Vos commentaires sont toujours appréciés.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Une chemise pour mon homme

couffin pour poupée

Ajuster un pantalon : raccourcir la fourche