Highlights from Paris Fashion Week : Jean-Paul GAUTHIER

Yesterday, Jean-Paul GAUTHIER showcased his spring summer couture collection. I've always been particular to him and I must say I am not disappointed but what he had to show.
Here goes, (Photos French VOGUE)

As usual some signature (deluxe) trenches :






The masterfuly tailored pinstripe suit was not to be missed with a dramatic bowed silk blouse :

What do you think of those trousers ???? IMO they are TDF. Hopefuly you don't mind my abbrevations but I am more an images than words person. Hence, le reste en images....
Those canadian smockings are quite inspiring : here's an interesting tutorial in case you want to have a go.

Silk Pyjamas perfect for some vacations on the French Riviera.

The Punk theme showcased the Parisian couturier sartorial talent to be found in more civilized parts of London .







Commentaires

  1. Love the salmon colored trench coat/dress!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like the pants. The salmon trench with the double-breasted closure on the skirt - I think that effect would be nice in a skirt alone.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre visite. Vos commentaires sont toujours appréciés.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Une chemise pour mon homme

couffin pour poupée

Ajuster un pantalon : raccourcir la fourche