Ouf enfin terminée!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh oui, tout fini par arriver, j'ai enfin fini cette la veste Chanel. Tant mieux, j'ai vraiment envie de passer à autre chose. Je n'ai pas eu le temps d'adapter le post que j'ai publié sur Go Chanel or Go Home dont j'ai fait rapidement un copier, coller.

I've worn it this afternoon. I can say it is very pleasant to wear and light as a feather. What I like best is the lining ...


and the functional sleeve vents and hand buttonholes


Nevertheless,though I made a muslin and I am not happy with the sleeve heads. I supposed it is because the sleeves are not from the same pattern as the bodice. The shoulders shoud be shorter I think, too bad realy. Another explanation is perhaps that the shoulders seams elongated because they have not been staystiched. This has just occured to me. Anyway I will have to do with this. I will try not to think about this when I wear the jacket. Here is what it looks like seen from the back



Here are some more shots.


I don't know if will wear this jacket a lot, but I learned a tremendous amount of things in the making. The whole experience was a challenge I enjoyed every minute. I wisht to thank  Cindy and Antoinette for organizing this stitch along. I would love to renew that type of sal with another garment. I know that I would probably not have completed the jacket witout this blog.

Commentaires

  1. I think you should be pleased with the results. The lining is exquisite. I had a similar problem with the sleeve heads on mine. I agree that stay stitching would help, but in my case my pattern called for shoulder pads - definitely not Coco.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful! You did an awesome job. The lining is gorgeous and all the details are perfect. You really should be extremely proud, you look terrific wearing it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Quel travail ! Bravo, tu es allée jusqu'au bout et ça en valait la peine : tu es superbe dans ta veste dont tu vas profiter pleinement avec le printemps nouveau...
    Amistadousamen

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The lining is absolutely beautiful! I love the quilting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's gorgeous! Great job done well and it is beautiful on you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful jacket, and so much work, these are pieces to treasure:)

    About the Patrones fiesta, there's even more great stuff besides that little blue dress, as soon as I get my copy I'll post pic's.

    If you wanna take a sneak peak there's a site called Stoff-Art, when the page opens click Artikel on the sidebar on the left, then pick Patrones and Knipmode from the right side and you'll get to the page where she sells Patrones and kKnip, there isn't many pics but oh my there's a dark olive dress that prolly is even better than this one:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Even if you are not completely happy with the jacket you should wear it proudly since it is very beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre visite. Vos commentaires sont toujours appréciés.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Une chemise pour mon homme

couffin pour poupée

Ajuster un pantalon : raccourcir la fourche